11 Jan Now Hiring – Facility Maintenance Director
Bayfront Youth & Family Services is now seeking a Facility Maintenance Director to join our Corporate Office. This position performs a variety of tasks in maintaining the buildings equipment and grounds. Must plan and carry out programs in repair, new construction and equipment installation. Train and monitor maintenance staff and oversee services performed by vendors/contractors. Coordinate maintenance services with other departments and establish preventive maintenance program. Plan, prepare and operate under the maintenance budget, order and inventory supplies and equipment.
- Two (2) years institutional building maintenance experience or equivalent is required.
- Strong familiarity with the residential new construction market, residential building and with energy efficient and renewable technologies.
- Must possess strong documentation skills, pass criminal background clearance and hold a valid CA driver’s license.
- Must be well-organized, pro-active, self-starter that is detail oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of trade school certification in electrical, plumbing, or mechanics is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Bilingual/Multilingual candidate is preferred.