06 Mar Now Hiring – TBS Coach
Bayfront Youth & Family Services is now seeking a TBS Coach to join our outpatient team in providing Therapeutic Behavior Services (TBS) to children and adolescents in community-based at-risk families and residential treatment settings. Services include behavioral interventions designed to reduce the risk of clients entering a higher level of care or to assist them with transitioning to a lower level of care. TBS is designed to be short-term & intensive, and the TBS Coach may work between 7-20 hours/week, one-on-one, with each client and/or their caregiver. Weekly individual supervision from the TBS Coordinator and group supervision once per month is received.
- Must possess strong documentation skills, pass criminal background clearance and hold a valid CA driver’s license.
- One (1) year direct service experience with severely emotionally disturbed (SED) youth in an inpatient or outpatient health care setting is required.
- Must be well-organized, pro-active, self-starter that is detail oriented and willing to be available to families 24/7.
- Bachelor’s degree required in psychology, social work, sociology, health & human services, counseling, education or other relevant field.
- Bilingual skill required for position; candidates must be fluent in both languages.
- Field-based position requires travel throughout Los Angeles County, Merced County, and Riverside County.