11 Jan Now Hiring – Facility Maintenance Manager
Bayfront Youth & Family Services is now seeking a Facility Maintenance Manager to join our Administration team. This position performs a variety of tasks in maintaining the buildings equipment and grounds. Must plan and carry out programs in repair, new construction and equipment installation. Oversee services performed by staff by vendors/contractors. Coordinate maintenance services with other departments and establish preventive maintenance program. Plan, prepare and operate under the maintenance budget, order and inventory supplies and equipment.
- Two (2) years institutional building maintenance experience or equivalent is required.
- Strong familiarity with energy efficient and renewable technologies.
- Highly organized, analytical & proficient in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must possess strong documentation skills, pass criminal background clearance and hold a valid CA driver’s license.
- Must be well-organized, pro-active, self-starter that is detail oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of trade school certification in electrical, plumbing, or mechanics is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Bilingual/Multilingual candidate is preferred but not required.
- Submit Your Resume Today