14 Jan Now Hiring – Director of Outpatient Services
Bayfront Youth & Family Services is now seeking a Director of Outpatient Services. Under the supervision of the COO, this position is responsible for the oversight of the Wraparound program, Intensive Field Capable Clinical Services (IFCCS), and Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) for Bayfront. Supervises managerial program staff and ensures that all outpatient programs meet state, county and agency mandates.
- Knowledge of Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health and state Medi-cal documentation experience is required.
- Must possess strong documentation skills, pass criminal background clearance and hold a valid CA driver’s license.
- Must be well-organized, pro-active, self-starter that is detail oriented.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, or related field; from an accredited graduate school.
- Post 2 years Licensed in California as a Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Bilingual/Multilingual candidate is preferred.