10 May Now Hiring- Clinical Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Quality Assurance Coordinator, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Director,
– Directly reporting to the Quality Assurance Director.
– Monitoring program specific documentation and providing support to staff to ensure compliance with LACDMH standards.
– Reviewing clinical assessments and treatment plans to ensure compliance with LACDMH standards.
– Attending Quality Assurance related meetings, taking comprehensive notes, and effectively disseminating important information.
– Providing training to staff on new documentation procedures and practices.
– Auditing files, reporting deficiencies, and documenting the corrective action process.
– licensed with CA BBS
– Minimum 2 year experience providing community based mental health services.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, and organization skills.
– Experience with Electronic Health Record Systems.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows.
– Proficiency in Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health programs, paperwork, and Medi-Cal billing.